I was born at 17:25pm, Thursday 4 October 1990.
Today, a reflection on the things I’ve learned and so, to whoever is reading this, I truly hope this finds you well. If I had this list with me as a young child or through my teenage years, I know it would’ve inspired me somehow.
- Do not personalise everything. Thinking things that happen as if everything and everyone is out to make my life worse is not true.
- There are plenty of A-holes out there. Choose to be mature and not acknowledge your dislike for them.
- Others’ problems with me are not my problems.
- Create healthy boundaries. Whether it be with your husband, in-laws, family, friends or colleagues.
- Before you get angry, ask yourself how you could have made this situation worse than it should have been.
- I am not my past.
- I can’t do it all in life. Having goals is great, sometimes things are just not meant to be.
- But, I am capable of anything. We need to at least start something, somewhere to open the doors of possibilities. The Universe will do the rest.
- Our passions guide us. Let them motivate us.
- I am loved.
- I am wanted.
- Life is way too short.
- I am perfectly fine at whichever point I’m in life right now. If you are wanting to end it all however, this is not okay and you can be okay with help.
- Forgiving myself is the first step.
- I am the creator of my one and only life.
- I control my mind, it does not control me.
- Practicing self-care each day will make me more mindful.
- Do not be afraid.