Where do I begin? This was such a lovely thing to happen. A little bit of early, Christmas Magic I’d say.
Now you may be wondering, who did I win this fab giveaway from?
The lovely Irene of icxbeauty a hard working and committed beauty blogger with the determination to bring you reviews in all things beauty and my favourite, skincare!
Let’s Take a Look
- Ultraviolet Nail polishes + nail file (not pictured) – Prettiest colours for Summer.
- Revlon Ultra HD Gel lip colour in 720 HD Pink Cloud – Exactly a colour I would choose.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Paaarty – Beautiful shade I think will compliment my skin tone.
- Carmex Colloidal Oatmeal lip balm in Watermelon Blast – This just sounds like I’m going to be licking it off my lips. Always wanted to try Carmex.
- Commodity Bergamot perfume – The entire box carried the scent of this delicate fragrance. I love perfume.
- Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper – Wow I remember using this years ago. Great to have another.
- Bioré Cleansing Micellar Water – Love me my micellar waters.
- Benton Snail Bee Mask – I’ve heard a lot about this product. Very interested in this.
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Soothing Brightening Powder – My first trial of this well known brand.
- Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner – I haven’t used a toner in the longest time but this is Aloe!! Can’t wait.
- Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA ++++ sunscreen – super expensive to get in Australia but one of the best out there
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Dry Touch Gel Cream sunscreen
I will definitely be going into detail with these amazing beauty goodies! By far I am most excited to try the wonderful Korean and Japanese skincare products.
I am very grateful!
Be sure to come back for more. Have you used any of these products? Let me know below 🙂
Love your health 💗