Here’s a current look at my skincare routine, forever changing or being tweaked, only for the best reasons of course hehe. For days I want to look put together and fresh, I decided to show you my simplistic makeup routine as a small bonus.
AM Skincare Routine
- Splash with lukewarm water
- Simple Skincare Micellar Water, only if I feel super greasy, then rinse face
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion PM, 1 pump to damp face
*I’m looking to purchase a new sunscreen (Skin Aqua UV Super Moisture Milk) that won’t irritate my facial dermatitis and rosacea but it’s currently out of stock online 🙂
Makeup – Polished Face Routine
*Asterisk denotes non-specific product. I rotate them weekly to get more use out of my collection as I have quite a few of these to use.
- Concealer – Maybelline Fit Me and/or Tarte Shape Tape as eye shadow base, under eyes and any blemishes
- Foundation – Bare Minerals Original Powder Foundation SPF 15 or Nars Luminous Weightless Liquid Foundation
- Set – Rimmel Translucent Loose Powder, stamped on face
- Bronze/Contour/Sculpt – Physician’s Formula ‘Butter Bronzer’ (matte) – contour face, dust in the crease as an eye shadow and buffed into the lower lash line
- Eye Shadow – MAC, ‘Cork’ to deepen the crease
- Eye Shadow -Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette (if I feel like something else)
- Line – Maybelline Hypersharp Wing Liquid
- Lashes – only if I feel up to it
- Brows – Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette shadow in ‘Milk Chocolate’ & ‘Fudge’
- Set – Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Now after the day is through, what’s next? Well my evening skincare routine of course!
PM Skincare Routine
- Simple Skincare, Micellar Water (almost out and soon to be replacing with (Bioderma Sensibio H2O Sensitive, pink cap). I then continue the rest in the shower
- Simple Skincare Water Boost, Micellar Gel Cleanser, 30 seconds of finger tip massaging, then rinse face
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion PM to damp face, straight out of the shower
- CeraVe in the tub Moisturising Lotion on body
- Spot treat blemishes with Tea Tree Oil
I can’t help but thinking of that recent meme that I can’t find or was it a tweet about influencers talking about their skincare routines. In no way do I think I am an influencer but it gave me a giggle. I hope you enjoyed this blog post.
Remember to love your health.